Booking & Cancellation Policy
Vote For Me Studio LLC is pleased to review its booking and cancellation policy. Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our staff and we will be pleased to clarify any issues.
1. Our rates are based on an hourly cost. Additional costs included covers fuel, editing, memory cards, camera repairs, batteries, accessories, etc. for whats needed at your particular time.
2. Reservations are only confirmed with a minimum deposit of $100.00 deposit to cover walk around events, which ever is greater.
3. All invoice estimates must be paid in full 72 hours prior to arrival date.
4. Group reservations; Vote For Me Studio LLC prefers individual invoices for each guest in the group unless otherwise instructed by the client coordinating the reservation. It should be noted that if the coordinating client requests a single invoice for the entire party then he/her will be responsible for the entire amount of said invoice including any and all cancellations on the total number of attendees of the group.
5. To hold your reservation a deposit must be paid within 7 days of the initial booking request
6. All “Last Minute” bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
7. Payment may be tendered by cashiers check, Visa or MasterCard. (Checks should be made out to Don Pearson of Vote For Me Studio LLC and have a valid credit card number and expiration date included, along with your 3-4 digit number on the back of your card). We also offer square invoicing.
8. Late bookings, if available, will have a $50.00 fee applied.
9. Parking & Water must be provided at the event for photographer/videographer. If there is not valid parking available, parking validation must be paid for by customer.
10. All events must provide photographer/videographer with a person of interest (guide)
11. Clients rendering a deposit agree and are bound by this cancellation policy.
12. As a small independently owned photography/videography business, cancellations affect us dearly. Cancellation for bookings will not be accepted. (cancellation via fax or e-mail) No return on deposit.
13. Events cancelled due to Weather or death in family. Deposit will be held for another date within one (1) year of the original date of the deposit.
14. Accepted payments are Visa, Mc, Discover, Cash only. 9.000% sales tax will be added to all orders. Square invoicing available.
15. Allow up to 3 weeks turn around time on any contracted work unless otherwise explained.
16. logos, business names, sponsors must provide transparent files (png) at 300 px resolution. Vfm is not responsible for low resolution designs.
17. The only way to change agreements is to do so in writing, signed by all parties.
18. Pre-event consultation. Two to three weeks prior to event in order to finalize the actual shooting times, locations and customer requests. Customer must set aside atleast 30 minutes prior to event to discuss further changes of or any concerns.
19. Cooperation between all parties agree to be cheerful and communication for the best possible results with in the definition of any assignment.
20. Vfm Studio is not responsible for late or guests considered as a no show.
21.Vfm Studio photographers are limited by the guidelines of the event official and/or management of the facilities used for the event.. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the customers responsibility. Vfm Studio will offer technical recommendations only.
22. Copyrights will maintain ownership through Vfm Studio and copyright of all photographs from events and may release certain images with a written copyright release to the customers for printing or publishing purposes. Vfm Studio are hereby allowed to display selected images resulting from assignments as an example of Vfm Studio work and for entrance into competitions or publications. Customers release Vfm Studio from any and all claims to profits that may arise from use of images.
23. Model Release: The customers hereby grand to Vfm Studio and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the customers or in which the customers may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium: to alter the same with out restriction: and to copyright the same. The customers hereby release B Don Pearson DBA as Vote for me studio lcc (vfm Studio) and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
24. Limit of Liability: In the unlikely event that the photographers are injured or become to ill to photograph th event, Vfm Studio will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event. Vfm Studio takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Vfm Studio control, Vfm Studio liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability for partial loss of originals shall be pro-rated for the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
25. By booking with Vfm Studio you agree to all policy and booking/cancellation policies.
Vote For Me Studio, LLC is not liable or affiliated with any 3rd party photography/videography companies, should such a service be contracted by you, the client.
B Don Pearson DBA Vote For Me Studio, LLC, also known as Vfm Studio, VFM.
NEW ORLEANS, LA